Download the CV here.
CV in Chinese here.
- The Ohio State University, 2017 - expected 2023, PhD in Economics
- The Ohio State University, 2017 - 2018, MA in Economics
- Vanderbilt University, 2014 - 2016, MA in Economic
- University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, China, 2010 - 2014, BA in Finance, minor in Information System and Management.
-  Bargaining, Merger and Endogenous Network Formation: the Case of Power Plants and Coal Companies in the US. (Job Market Paper)
-  An Alternating Maximizations Approach to Approximate Dynamic Programming, with Adam Dearing.
-  A Frisch-Waugh-Lovell Theorem for Empirical Likelihood, with Adam Dearing.
-  Addressing Endogeneity Issues in a SAR Model using Copulas, with Yanli Lin.
-  A Semi-Parametric Two-Stage Estimator with Machine Learning to Solve Endogeneity, with Adam Dearing.
-  QML Estimation of a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Endogenous Heterogeneity, with Yanli Lin and Yang Yang.
-  Counterfactual Calculation in Multiple Discrete Continuous Choice with Multiple Budget Constraints.
Work in Progress
-  Non-semiparametric Demand Approximation without the Exact or Lp Sparsity.
-  Spatial Autoregressive Model with Copulas in Dynamic Panels, with Yanli Lin and Yang Yang.
- Recitation Leader, Econometrics II (PhD Core), Spring 2020/Spring 2021/Spring 2022
- Recitation Leader, Principle of Microeconomics, Fall 2019/Fall 2021
- Recitation Leader, Math Camp (PhD level), Summer 2019
- Grader/Teaching Assistant, Fall 2018/Spring 2019/Fall 2020/Fall 2022
- G.S. Maddala Prize in Econometrics, OSU, 2022
- Department Citation for Excellent Teaching, OSU, 2022
- Tom Kniesner and Debbie Freund Award, OSU, 2020
- Department Fellowship, OSU, 2017-2018
- Outstanding student in GPED, Vanderbilt University, 2016
- AMES Asian Meeting, China, 2022
- Micro Lunch, OSU, Spring 2021/2022
- IO Workshop, OSU, Spring 2019/2022
- Matlab, Stata, Python, C, SQL, LaTex, R.
- Chinese (native), English (fluent).
Assistant Professor Adam Dearing (co-chair), Strategy and Business Economics, SC Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (989)714-2542.
Associate Professor Matthew Weinberg (co-chair), Department of Economics, The Ohio State University. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (706)201-1603.
Associate Professor Jason Blevins, Department of Economics, The Ohio State University. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (614)292-5588.